Supervisor Skill Development Boot camp helps new managers and team leaders or those with little formal supervisor training maximize their effectiveness and better understand what it takes to build, develop, and grow exceptional teamwork. By the end of this intensive boot camp, new supervisors will gain the level of self-awareness needed to be successful as leaders. As a result, they will fulfill their responsibilities to senior management as well as the staff they supervise while impacting the bottom line.
Focus areas include:
- Effective communication
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Orientation and training for staff
- Motivation and team building
- Staffing and scheduling
- Improving employee performance
- Effective management techniques
- Time management
- Managing your former peers
Date: December 12, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m & December 13, 2019, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To register, contact: Ann Nygard, Director of Center for Professional Studies