Focus in on the key project management processes and master the concepts you need for success with the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam. A weekly half-hour coaching session is offered to all class participants in the form of a conference call.
- Understand the fundamentals of project management and its terminology
- Motivated to complete the CAPM Examination Boot Camp
- Inspired to be successful with the CAPM examination
Who this course is for:
- Those preparing to pass the PMI CAPM examination
- Project managers who need 23 contact hours to qualify for the CAPM examination
Northern Vermont University is an approved training vendor with the Vermont Department of Labor under the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Date: January 11 - February 1, 2020 (Online)